- This church builds up believer thorough public worship, fellowship, evangelism, doctrinal teaching,
and other aspects of spiritual life. Led by one true God, we hold that Jesus Christ is the Head of the
Church and the Bible is the final authority. Our goal is to be a living testimony in order to glorify
God and benefit mankind.
- Doctrinal Statement:
(1) We believe that the entire Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, was inspired by
God. The Bible is the only authority for Christian belief and conduct.
(2) We believe in one true God, eternally coexisting in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
equal in position, rank, authority and glory; the God of Creation, Redemption and Final
(3) We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, true God and true Man, the incarnate Word, conceived
by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified to bear the sins of mankind
and to become a sin offering to save all who believe in Him so that they can be made holy by
His shed blood. He was raised on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is the Mediator
between God and Man. He will come again to judge all mankind. His kingdom is everlasting.
(4) We believe that the Holy Spirit has descended to regenerate and indwell believers, and to work
in the believer’s heart and produce Christlikeness. The Holy Spirit also leads believers into the
truth and gives them strength to live a holy life.
(5) WE believe that man was created in God’s image, but disobeyed God and fell. Sin and death
then came to man. Man experienced not only physical death, but also spiritual deaths as his
soul was separated from God. Only through substitutionary atonement by Jesus Christ can man
be saved. Sinners are saved by God’s grace through faith, not by their own good works.
(6) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust. The just will be raised to
eternal blessedness and the unjust will be raised to judgment and eternal punishment.
(7) We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ. There is only one Church, which includes all
born-again Christians, past, present and future, in all places. The Great Commission of the
Church is to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth and build up believers in the truth.